Over 130,000 spectators over 5 days will enjoy the amazing site of balloons ascending through the Waikato sunrise at 7.30am every morning.
Hamilton's biggest night out at the Zuru Nightglow, where the balloons glow to orchestrated music finishing with the best fireworks display in town.
Ballooning is weather dependent so decisions can only be made on the day. To see whether the balloons are flying check out our homepage, Facebook page, twitter feed or tune into The Hits 98.6 FM. Please note there is no scheduled afternoon flying due to the unpredictability of afternoon weather conditions. However keep an eye on the skies for the balloons if weather permits.
Every event during the week is free admission!
Are you interested in booking a balloon flight?
The Kiwi Balloon Company is the only commercial operator during this event.
- The Adult rate is $390.00 per person, Child (7-12 years) rate is $310.00 per person. Minimum age is 7 years old and they must be over 1.1metres (as you are not able to hold your child whilst in the basket).
- Flight is approximately 30 minutes, however you must allow 4 hours duration.
- For safety and operational requirements, passengers are required to declare their accurate weight upon booking and will be weighed on the day.
- Passengers must check in at 7.00am, with flight departing approximately 7.15-7.30am (depending on weather).
- Please note the weather can be a deciding factor whether we fly on the day, as we need little wind, and no rain.
- Flights are non-refundable, however if the pilot cancels due to weather conditions, the booking would be refundable.
To secure your flight, we must receive full payment (Visa/MasterCard credit card), and could request photo ID.
Please contact us on +64 7958 5960 or NZ free phone 0800 242 645 to secure your booking.
Tuesday - 1 space
Wednesday - 8 spaces
Thursday - 6 spaces
Friday - SOLD OUT
Saturday - 1 space