We provide a comprehensive and impartial information and booking service for Hamilton, Waikato, and the rest of New Zealand.
- Bookings: Local and nationwide for accommodation, attractions and activities, transport (train, bus, ferry)
- Local information: Getting around, eat out/night out, shopping and markets, things to see and do
- Planning: Tours, trips, itinerary planning
- Event ticketing: Local and nationwide (companies listed below)
- Free: Travel guides and maps
- Guidance: Live, work, play in Hamilton
Meet our team - talk to our 100% Pure New Zealand Specialists
ArtsPost Galleries & Shop
|Rachel Systems Administrator
Hamilton Gardens (Italian Renaissance Garden)
|Jenerfa Information & Travel Consultant
Face2Face Lemurs, Hamilton Zoo
* Other languages: Mandarin, French and Spanish
Open 7 days 10.00am to 5.00pm
We are closed on Christmas Day
120 Victoria Street
ArtsPost Galleries & Shop
Phone: 07 958 5960
Freephone NZ: 0800 HAMILTON
(0800 4264 5866)
Outside NZ: +64 7 958 5960
Free on-street CBD parking for up to two hours, with a $6 per hour charge for the third and subsequent hours. The two hours can be in one park or in a combination of CBD on-street metered and pay and display parks between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Saturday.
Sensors have been installed in all metered parking bays in the central city which will provide real-time data on usage of parking spaces. The sensors are also linked to a free app, Pay My Park, which allows users to check parking availability, get reminders when their parking is due to expire and pay for parking via their mobile device.
For more information on parking in Hamilton's central city visit hamilton.govt.nz
DOC Backcountry Hut Ticket
If you prefer to 'pay as you go', or wil be using backcountry huts infrequently, then buying Hut Tickets is a good option. You put these into the honety box at the hut. Tickets can be purchased through the Hamilton i-SITE for $5.00 per ticket.
Standard Hut Tickets can be used to pay for Serviced or Standard huts
- 1 Standard Hut Ticket per night for Standard huts
- 3 Standard Hut Tickets per night for Serviced huts
Hut tickets cannot be used for Great Walk Huts (during Great Walks season), or for bookable huts (Waitawheta Hut and Pinnacles Hut for example), they need to be booked online.
We are agents for the following event ticketing companies:
For further event information, simply refer to the above websites.
We are agents for Parcel Connect which allows you to send, collect or return your parcel at your local Parcel Connect agent when it suits you and your busy lifestyle.
For more information visit Parcel Connect