Northern carpark opposite Mitre 10
5.00pm to 11.00pm
Cost and Booking$$
Don’t worry, the Night Market atmosphere you love and know will still be the same. We've worked hard to get our market back up and running as safely as possible with a number of measures in place to ensure we comply 100% with level two regulations.
How our markets will go ahead in Level 2:
We’ve done plenty of preparation to ensure that the Markets run smoothly and safely. They’ll look a little different during Level 2, here’s how it’ll run:
- No more than 100 people can enter the gated market complex at any one time.
- There is one entry and one exit, and we will count everyone as they enter and exit, just like in supermarkets.
- Guests waiting to enter the market will be required form a socially-distance line, 1-meter apart, as clearly marked by cones.
ORDERING + COLLECTING FOOD
- Payment can be made through the app or using eftpos — no cash.
- Using our Night Market Online app, market-goers can browse menus and place orders through stalls.
- Those who order via the app will receive a notification when the order is complete, avoiding the need to crowd or wait in a queue.
- There will be markers on the floor to ensure social distancing is in place while waiting for food.
HEALTH + SAFETY
- There will be limited table seating. And abundant spaced individual seating.
- Stallholders have been given clear instructions on how to operate under Level 2 under the Ministry of Health’s guidelines, including frequent cleaning.
- There will be plenty of hand sanitiser and waste disposal units.
- Security will be onsite to ensure rules are followed. We have the right to reject anyone not behaving in a way that’s compliant to the rules.
Use our FREE App to order food on the spot, for a totally cashless and contactless service. Links are below: