Where120 Victoria Street
HoursMonday to Sunday
10.00am to 5.00pm
Cost and BookingFree
To make sure we can keep visitors at a safe distance as they move through the ArtsPost, numbers will be limited to a total of 12.
- Two-metre physical distancing will be expected at all Council facilities, with signs.
- Visitors will be required to sign in using the COVID Tracer app or manual sign-in sheet.
- At Alert Level 2, it is mandatory for staff and visitors to wear a face covering in public areas within our facilities. Visitors must wear a face covering if they wish to enter our facilities as well as physically distancing from other people. People without a face covering cannot enter our public facilities. This is to keep you, your whaanau, and the community safe.
- Surfaces will be frequently cleaned, and hand sanitiser will be available for visitors to use.
- People who are feeling sick or unwell must stay home.
- No cash will be accepted until further notice. Only cards (including payWave, EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard) will be accepted.
Hamilton’s historic Post Office building is home to ArtsPost, part of the Waikato Museum complex at the south end of Victoria Street.
ArtsPost Galleries and Shop features three galleries of regularly changing art shows, and an art and design store stocking New Zealand-made ceramics, glass, prints, artworks, books and jewellery. ArtsPost staff will pack and send gifts for visitors and the online store features a regularly updated selection.
Hamilton i-SITE will remain closed but offering its services via phone and email remotely. 7 days 10am to 4pm. Phone: 07 958 5960 Email: email@example.com