Over 130,000 spectators over 5 days will enjoy the amazing site of balloons ascending through the Waikato sunrise at 7-7:30am every morning.
Be a part of Hamilton's biggest night out at the Zuru Nightglow, where the balloons glow to orchestrated music finishing with the best fireworks display in town!
Are you interested in booking a flight during this event?
The Hamilton Balloon is the only commercial operator during this event.
- The Adult rate is $370.00 per person, Child (8-11 years) rate is $300.00 per person. Minimum age is 8 years old and they must be over 1.1metres.
- Flight is approximately 45 minutes (you must allow 4 hours duration).
- For safety and operational requirements, passengers are required to declare their weight upon booking and will be weighed on the day.
- Passengers must check in at 7.00am, with flight departing approximately 7.15-7.30am (depending on weather).
- Please note the weather can be a deciding factor whether we fly on the day, as we need little wind and no rain.
- Flights are non-refundable, however if the pilot cancels due to weather conditions, the booking would be refundable or transferable.
- Two weeks prior to departure, we will email more information to you with who will be your contact during check in and location to meet.
- There are limited spaces per day.
To secure the flight, you must pay by Visa or Mastercard, please contact us on 0800 242 645 (freephone in NZ) or +64 7 958 5960 (outside NZ)